For a delicate presentation in close quarters, cast with the Hydros Superfine trout fly line.
The Hydros Superfine is engineered to be a quick loading presentation trout fly line for scenarios when stealth and subtlety are key. Smooth coated line presents flies delicately and loads rods easily in close. Great line for spring creeks, small watersheds, and tight fishing conditions. Low-impact colors for a stealthy approach. Dual welded loops for easy, seamless connection to backing and leader. Orvis Line ID for quick and easy identification. Braided multifilament core for cold to moderate water temps. Color change at 30'. Dark olive tip. Willow line. 90' total length. Line weights 1-5. Made in USA.
- Presentation trout line for stealth and close quarters
- Smooth coating with AST slickness
- Two-color line with color change 30' from front tip of line
- Dual welded loops
- Braided multifilament core for cold to moderate water temps
- Orvis Line ID for quick and easy identification
- Line weights 1-5