T&T Contact Fly Rod:
Track flies smoothly into the water and feel the bite with the Contact Nymph Fly Rod T&T’s Contact series nymph rods transfer every vibration from fly to fingertips. T&T’s proprietary StratoTherm resin results in extremely light-weight and responsive rods that maintain superb durability and strength. Flexible but quick-dampening rod tips nearly eliminate shock waves in the leader after each cast, allowing flies to track smoothly into the water, improving strike detection on immediate reaction bites. All Contact rods feature a strategic taper that generates positive hook-setting tension with minimal rod sweep, permitting anglers to effectively fish an increased range of rod positions and angles to cover more water with less wading.
• Four piece multi-modulus graphite blank incorporating Thomas & Thomas’ latest proprietary composites and curing process, with stealth
• Natural graphite finish
• Titanium-frame ceramic stripping guide and single foot RECoil guides with subtle olive wraps
• Small fighting butt and western grip of select Flor-grade cork
• Up-locking, black anodized aluminum reel seat and burled black ash spacer, with down-locking available by request
• Includes aluminum rod tube with machined bar-stock aluminum collar and cap. Blue powder-coat with pewter Thomas & Thomas logo