BORON SUPER 10
SPECIALIZED RODS FOR NYMPH SPECIALISTS.
With a downlocking reel seat, the rod balance moves into the grip, providing more connection to the blank and less perceived swing weight. This provides more sensitivity to the angler to detect soft strikes. The rod’s shooting guides allow for slick, smooth mends. Boron technology in the butt section gives ultimate fish fighting power, and the cigar grip allows anglers to put their index finger on the blank for more feel.
From high-stick nymphing, float tube fishing, stack mends or long drift dry fly presentations, Boron Super 10 rods give anglers the most leverage from drift to drift.
- Advanced Boron III technology
- Sensitive tip to detect subtle takes
- Stronger mid-section for accurate fly placement
- Stronger lower half to control larger fish
- 2" cork extension reduces arm fatigue in high-stick and extended reach situations
- Embroidered rod bag and Winston green super light graphite rod tube with company signature
- Action: Medium
- Sections: 4
- Guides: Hard Chrome snake "Shooting Guides" with chrome nano-light stripping guides
- Reel Seat: Downlocking Nickel Silver with burled wood insert
- Handcrafted in Twin Bridges, Montana
|3100-4||Cigar/with Fighting Butt||10'||3|
|4100-4||Cigar/with Fighting Butt||10'||4|
|5100-4||Cigar/with Fighting Butt||10'||5|