The Revival - Classic Glass
Fiberglass rods, which were a dominant type of fly rod for decades, have been making a comeback, and for good reason. Although there are many benefits to the faster action of today's graphite rods, fiberglass rods really allow you to slow down and really feel the connection of your line, leader and fly.
We've loved mixing it up with fiberglass rods for a while now, and had to do one ourselves. Moonshine Rod Company is all about connecting with simpler times, so how could we not get into glass?
The aptly named Revival is inspired by the classics of the past, but adds some of the comforts and conveniences we enjoy in our modern rods. It comes packed many attractive features including:
- Lifetime Warranty, Two Tip Sections, and an embroidered rod case.
- 4.8 oz Total Weight.
- Full Flex (similar to your Granddad's bamboo rod) that reflects the action on some of the most sought after glass rods in the industry.
- Beautiful Burnt Orange/Tan blank, wrapped with a dark copper thread wrap
- Multi burl cork grip
- Hand turned Spalted Burl reel seats that's been dyed to reveal the exquisite grain in the wood.
- All copper anodized Hardware, from reel seat to tip top!
(This Rod pairs well with the Ross Cimarron II 5/6, Gunnison 5/6, Animus 5/6, Evolution LTX 5/6)