The "FORCE FLY FISHING INC." PREDATOR" vise is a innovative, well constructed, well machined piece of equipment.
The Predator Fly Tying Vise© - The most beefcake, ground-breaking vise in years.
Standing a foot high with a 5/8" post, The Predator Fly Tying Vise© trumps all other vises in stature, its hook-holding power is second-to-none, & its adjust ability is bested by no other vise on the market. This vise handles flies from huge streamers to tiny dry flies, so it’s perfect for saltwater & freshwater fly-tiers alike. Here are some of the highlights of The Predator Fly Tying Vise©:
Easily adjusted for left & right--handed tiers
- Adjustable cam includes the following features that allow the tier to position & secure the vise in many different positions for more precision in tying:
- Rotates 360º horizontally around the vertical post
- Slides vertically up & down the vertical post, allowing the tier to set the height of the cam to their preference, i.e. no more hunching over your vise
- The cam rotates vertically in 90º increments (allows for easy parachute tying)
- Centerline markings every 90º offer more precision in fly tying… Never tie a tilted fly again (user error excluded)
- Running on a set of sealed ball bearings provides remarkably smooth rotation
FORCE STA Jaws© a/k/a
Stronger Than All©Jaws are second-to-none, You’ll never have to chase a hook again.
The STA Jaws©include the following features:
- Adjustable Jaw Plate allows the tier to find Perfect Rotary©for hook size #32 to #6/0
- STA Jaws©are magnetized, double-notched, with a micro-tensioning lever
- The STA Jaws©are easily disassembled to clean stuck-on tying products
The Pedestal has many unique features:
- Metric & standard measurements for measuring materials & flies
- Rare earth magnet embedded in the base attracts hooks, tools, etc.
- Work caddy has tool holders with rubber inserts to protect tool tips
- All parts of this vise are fully machined by Speyco Reels
- Excluding the jaws and posts, the vise is machined with 6160 aircraft grade aluminum
- This vise will not rust, so it’s perfect for tiers that live &/or tie close to saltwater
*The Backsnatch Bobbin-Cradle©is A bobbin rest, gallows tool, & third hand is attached to a foot-long modular hose & rotates 360º around & up & down the vertical post. The Backsnatch Bobbin-Cradle©comes standard with the purchase of a Predator Fly Tying Vise©. The Backsnatch Bobbin-Cradle©may also be purchased separately in 5/8” or 3/8” for use with other vises).The Predator Fly Tying Vise is 100% American-Made, designed, engineered, and manufactured using state-of-the-art, top-notch materials.
This is a “Pre-Owned” product, meaning that the gear (rod/reel etc.) has previously been used by a prior owner and thus may have minor wear and tear associated with having been fished in the past. Even though all our Pre-Owned products go through an inspection (to ensure that all gear is fully functional before being listed), Fintek does not do any sort of rating on Pre-Owned gear. This is mostly because everyone’s expectations and rating system is different, so please inspect the photos carefully to determine the condition of the product you are purchasing.
If you have questions about any Pre-Owned gear that listed at Fintek, feel free to contact us and we would be happy to chat about it in detail. We would be happy to send additional photos, (if that’s what you need) as our goal here is to enable you to not only save money but also buy with confidence so you are thrilled with your purchase!